Monday, January 02, 2006
Stolen from jo
Happy New Year! Here’s a meme!
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Fly above the clouds
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn’t have one.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
All my flight ratings
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Chronologically, Dec. 31 will be easiest
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Uhh..probably instrument rating
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not inventing a device to travel through time.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
1x broken wrist
manyx bloody nose
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What songs will always remind you of 2005?
none, songs dont remind me of years.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Already there aww..
21. How many one-night stands?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Firefly hands down
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Apparently, though it was news to me
24. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter 6, being it was the only book I read.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Cynic Project? I already knew about them but got the rest of their songs.
26. What did you want and get?
My instrument rating
27. What did you want and not get?
My Commercial Certificate
28. What was your favorite film of 2005?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing and I enjoyed it, 21.
30. What’s one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I hate celebrities
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Roe vs. Wade, Wal-Mart, Iraq, “Definition of marrage”, is it a voting year yet?
35. Who did you miss?
Yash, I guess….until he became an asshole
36. Who were the best new people you met?
The entire flight team
37. What do you look forward to in 2006?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005?
Don’t mess with rick’s computer
39. What song lyrics best sum up 2005 for you?
Songs dont sum up years except maybe 1985