Wednesday, January 14, 2004
General College Physics 2 (5 credit hours) - Dr. Visintainer
9:55-10:45am MWF - 10-12pm T - 12:15-1:05 R
- Second Edition of the evil, horrible physics class I had last year. This time it seems to have less of the "fuck-you-in-the-ass" qualities, such as a normal amount of homework and classwork. Haven't taken any labs yet so those could be horrible and I wouldn't know. So far I am ok with it and trying harder this semester because my GPA is shit. From the butt? yeah, you got it, let's move on.
History of the US - Modern Period (3 credit hours) - Dr. Selby
11:00am - 11:50am MWF
- Normally I hate history, but my teacher is pretty interesting. I'm taking a lot of notes so I can do well on the essay tests. God I hate essay tests. Hopefully I can pull off an A here. As long as I'm not suffering while I'm in a class I can do pretty well. I'm definately not suffering like I thought I would.
Music as a World Phenominon (3 credit hours) - Dr.(?) Mukana
- Ugh. Damn you Liberal Arts college! It was either taking this class or something like a dance class. So guess what I picked. My teacher was 15 minutes late for class, he walked in as we were filling out an attendance sheet and about to leave. From there he talked about how Africa was not a city in South America and patronizing us for being ignorant about geography. He was yelling at us "You think the world begins and ends in Kent, that's why we have this class" Oh god. Maybe his country got bombed or something. Yeah, so major suffering in this class, but the work looks so easy that even suffering should get me at least a B, if not an A.
Air Transportation Systems ( 3 credit hours) - S. Davis
- Haven't actually been to this class yet because its only on Friday from 1:15 to 3:00 or something. I don't even know what the class is about. I'm assuming something about air transportation.
Commercial Flight (2 credit hours) - Dont know flight instructor yet
Dont know times.
- I'm not actually enrolled in this yet because I don't have my private pilot license. Once I get it (hopefully this weekend) I can get in this class which will actually include me flying! OMGBBQ!
So yeah, my obligation to you all is fulfilled. Later